Job Posting Policy and Procedure
Notice to Employers
Effective February 1, 2013 MIA’s policy and procedure for posting ads to MIA's website will change. There will be a charge for job ads to the website and circulation of opportunities directly to MIA's members by email.
1. Terms and Requirements
2. Posting Rate and Policies
- $175.00 per ad posting - up to 30 days.
- An email will be sent to confirm a job ad submission has been accepted.
- Invoice will be sent to requesting party when ad is posted.
- Cheque payment payable to the Manitoba Institute of Agrologists will be accepted.
- Approved ads will be posted within 24 hours.
- Approved ads will be circulated to MIA mailing list within 24 hours. MIA sends an individual job posting directly to over 600 registered practicing Agrologists.
- There are no charges to extend posting for the same ad (no content changes).
- There are no charges to ads withdrawn before posting.
For your Job Ad request, email email@example.com.